Sunday, March 4, 2012

In my devotions I have been studying what it means to be "A Real Woman" With the help of The Rebelution Blog's: "A Real Woman" http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2006/02/three-teens-define-a-real-woman/. I have taken one of these things everyday and studied, and applied them to my life. By doing one each day I am continuing to learn more, and more about what it really means to be a real woman. While doing these everyday I have been able to keep more of what God desires for us in my mind, all day long. I have started taking these things and using them throughout every aspect of my life. I thought I would share with you a little something I find in each one everyday. Also I am going to add a picture that goes with what I have taken out of my devotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment